If you’ve gotten a foreclosure notice of default and want to know what the heck is going on, keep reading. Basically, a foreclosure notice of default is a document that has to be filed by a lender to start the process of foreclosure. The foreclosure notice of default must be sent to anyone who has […]
Archive | avoiding-foreclosure RSS feed for this section
With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in Sacramento anyway? Many homeowners across America and Sacramento are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will […]
While the housing market is rebounding, many people in Sacramento] are still struggling to make their mortgage payments. If you’re underwater on your home, or having trouble keeping up with your monthly mortgage payments, you could be fearful that your mortgage provider is going to foreclose. Thankfully, there are a number of things that you can do […]
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
This man is a great communicator. Me and my wife were not on talking terms. He made it simple for us to get our home sold and reduced the amount of stress of our Divorce situationJose H.
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
I found Darren online. I had inherited my fathers home after his passing. Long story short I ended up with almost $20,000 in liens and attorney fees. Darren bought the home cash in 10 days, paid the liens and this was a major relief. He is an awesome person to work with!Yolander Sacramento
"You sold us our house without hassle! I could not be happier and have even recommended you to a friend."David W
Where We Buy Houses in Sacramento, Ca
- We Buy Houses In Citrus Heights CA
- We Buy Houses In Elverta CA
- We Buy Houses In Fair oaks CA
- We Buy Houses In Natomas Sacramento CA
- We Buy Houses In Rio Linda CA
- We Buy Houses In Antelope CA
- We Buy Houses In Carmichael CA
- We Buy Houses In Elk Grove CA
- We Buy Houses In Roseville CA
- We Buy Houses In Orangevale CA
- We Buy Houses In North Highlands CA
- We Buy Houses In Del Paso Heights CA
- Buy my Sacramento Ca house for cash – 2 Questions To Ask
- How to Sell a House You Inherited in Sacramento – the reality behind probate
- We Buy Houses For Cash In Sacramento – See How It Works
- Cash for Homes in Sacramento Buyers – Will I Get A Fair Price?
- Can a house be sold while in probate in Sacramento Ca?